Arizona is a dangerous place to drive. A person was killed every 10.39 hours. While the 829 fatalities on Arizona highways in 2013 tends to capture the spotlight, there were 72,524 drivers last year who were suddenly without their vehicles for a spell and in need of collision repair. Tempe, Arizona is a particularly troublesome area to navigate, with 7,610 crashes, including 5,258 drivers with property damage only.
When your principal means of transportation is put in jeopardy, you want your vehicle fixed correctly and fixed quickly. We understand how difficult it can be to have no ride to work or leisure activities, and how embarrassing it is to drive around with visible damage to your automobile. Arizona Collision Center personnel will provide you with the utmost care and have you back on the road in no time at all.
Full range of collision repair services
- Paint Repair: Our state-of-the-art paint facility can match any paint color to repair scrapes, stone chips, dings, dents, and damage. Whether you need to correct a small imperfection, an entire panel, or multiple areas, we provide you with a quality repair in our clean, organized facility.
- Auto Body Repair: Whether you’ve had a fender bender or minor accident, we use original manufacturer parts and products, certified technicians, and high-tech full frame repair equipment to provide you with a quality repair that lasts.
- Glass Repair: Need a new windshield? No problem! Have a bit of hail damage? We can fix that too! Our glass repair specialists seal nicks, chips and cracks before they worsen and restore the structural integrity of your window. We offer full replacements when necessary or preferred.
- Wheel Repair: When a brand new set of tires is not an option, we offer wheel refinishing and remanufacturing to heal varying levels of damage in a safe manner.
- Detail Work: Since you are bringing your vehicle in for repairs anyway, you may want to consider some of the custom upgrades we offer. Pinstriping, window tints, UV light protection, and protective urethane coatings are a few of the options to make your car even more attractive and resilient to damage.
Naturally, we would like your business, but in rare instances, there are certain repairs that may not be feasible. And it is our mission to make sure you know what our limitations are as well as the limitations of our competitors. If we think your vehicle is beyond repair, we will tell you. If we think your damage will be better served elsewhere, we will also tell you. Full disclosure and honesty is our policy.
We will communicate with you every step of the way. If a total loss insurance write-off makes more sense for your situation, we will let you know immediately, so you can begin shopping for a new vehicle.
Collision repair in Tempe, Arizona
All Arizona collision shops are not created equal. Arizona Collision Center offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are an independent collision shop with no ties to insurance providers and no incentives to cut corners. Your safety is our top concern. We hire trained technicians and specialize in helping customers who were dissatisfied with work from other collision shops.
For auto collision repair serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Tempe… contact us about your needs directly at (480) 668-3105.