Tempe Collision Repair Shop and Valley Metro Changes
TEMPE LEADERS SEEK INPUT FOR VALLEY METRO SERVICE CHANGES
Tempe’s Valley Metro transportation services are encouraging citizen feedback to direct proposed policy and service changes set to begin on Jan. 27, 2014.
As a means of gauging response to the regional transit system’s shifts in how it refines its support to the East Valley’s residents, businesses and communities, citizens may leave their feedback through a variety of channels until Oct. 11.
The proposed measures listed below include extending, modifying and combining numerous routes; adjusting some schedules; adding trips to some services; and changing certain services’ frequencies. Other feedback events include an Oct. 8 public hearing held from 5-6 p.m. at the Valley Metro Boardroom on the 10th floor at 101 N. 1st Ave. in Phoenix, an Oct. 8 tweet chat the same day from Noon-1 p.m. using the #vmservice hashtag @ValleyMetroRPTA and an online survey available at ValleyMetro.org until Oct. 11.
- Extend Routes 7, 10, 12, 16, 17/17A, 43, 51, 56, 59, 61, 154, ZOOM
- Add trips to Routes 72, 81, 156
- Adjust the schedules to Routes 562 & 563 and light rail
- Modify Routes 0, 7, 12, 16, 17,19, 41, 45, 70, 72, 154, 511, 685
- Adjust frequency along Routes 3, 17/17A, 29, 50
- Combine Routes 17 and 17A